- Inspire Your Practice
- Balance Your Body
- Free Your Mind
- Live in the Now
- Special Offer : Order an ENSO Pearl now for expected delivery in June (currently out of stock) and receive a free healingsounds download
- Use the ENSO Interval Timer to guide your meditation sequence, taking you deeper, with subtle chimes to signal your transitions. The progress of the ENSO Ring brings timeless and expansive depth to your practice.
- The ENSO Pearl provides inspirational support for your yoga practice. Enhance all aspects of your meditation, pranayama and asana practice by setting interval Timers that enable ease of flow between poses. As ENSO Pearl takes over your timing, you can enjoy deeper connection with your breath and inner wisdom and enhanced focus on your poses. Interval timers enhance your teaching by providing clear, yet gentle structure.
- Enrich your therapeutic sessions with chimes that provide a subtle reminder – timing at your discretion. View the progress of your session with the ENSO Ring, eliminating the distraction of numbers. Give your body full attention during your Reiki practice – no more clock watching. Set the Repeat Timer to chime repeatedly after specified intervals of 90 seconds, 2 minutes, or any other duration you desire for your session.
- The Power of Now
- When practicing the teachings of Eckhart Tolle’s ‘Power of Now’, use the ENSO clock Interval Timer as a reminder to check in to your level of awareness. Set the time intervals to maximise your call to presence.
- Alarm Clock
- The most beautiful alarm clock: Start your day the Zen way – wake to the gentle sound of Japanese or Tibetan chimes. Awake calm and refreshed – whether at home or on the road – the ENSO Pearl ensures a peaceful transition to consciousness.
- How to use Enso for Yoga
- To find out more about how you can use your Enso for yoga click here and link to article How to use Enso for Yoga
Unique Interval Timer.
Essential Zen Clock.
Tailor to suit your own session/practice:
- Up to 50 Sequential Timers (Intervals)
- Repeat Timer – for ease of set up of interval timers with the same interval
- Stop watch function
- Time in hours, minutes and/or seconds
The ENSO brushstroke is slowly drawn on-screen as the timer counts down:
- Free your mind from distracting numbers
- Intuitively see the proportion of time elapsed
- Meditation perfection
Crystal Clear Chimes.
A Call to Presence.
Choose between a range of sounds to indicate completion of a timer or alarm
- Japanese/Tibetan singing bowl
- Wooden block
- Traditional beep
I’m a huge fan of the ENSO clock! With a selection of soothing chimes and bells, the ENSO clock offers a wonderful alternative to the interruptive nature of most alarm clocks. As a tool for Yoga practice it has helped me settle into my sitting meditation and restorative Yoga postures taking away the effort of sensing how long I have been in a posture. As a teacher I use the ENSO clock to alert me to how long I have been lecturing, to create timed sequences when students are asked to work in pairs, and also to ensure that students spend the same amount of time on each side of the body when postures are held for longer timings. Without exception, whenever I use my ENSO clock in class I have a line of students afterwards wanting to know where they can get one. Now we have a local source!”
- Donna Farhi, author of Bringing Yoga to Life and Teaching Yoga: Exploring the Teacher-Student Relationship.
“The ENSO clock is a beautiful and practical item. It is intuitive to use and takes me only moments to set a progressive timed sequence for meditation, acupuncture treatments, study, self yoga practice or teaching – I love using it and my Yoga students love its soft sound which i set on the timer to change sequences and to softly wake relaxation at the end of class. The first time I used it, they thought i was chiming a bell – its sound is high quality, soft but clear. As a full time student, I set the chime bell timer for 15 minute intervals, it helps me keep focussed and aware of time. It travels well in its secure case and is aesthetically pleasing to set up at home – at night it lights clearly and is the most delightful alarm clock as well – a blissful way to start the day waking to Tibetan chime bells! A beautiful gift, this unique clock inspired by the mindfulness of Japanese culture is practical for anybody!”
- Angela Gervan, Auckland, New Zealand